24.6.11

striped love


1. Jean Paul Gaultier x Guy de Jean Umbrellas via RDuJour
2. Hope - Striped Boxey Tee via La Garconne
3. by malene birger - kalikoa tote via SSENSE
4. Grey & White Striped Skippy Slip-On Sneaker via Urban Outfitters

 If you clicked on the kalikoa tote - ssense link, you'll probably notice it's sold out. I must confess, I snatched up the last one for 70% off the original price! No fret, I found it elsewhere on SHOPBOP for 30% off.


 On another note, does anyone know where I can get this lovely?

***image via these tings take time

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE stripes, don't know where to get the back though. I am loving your blog AND love your pillows and prints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am a huge stripe fan as well. My Fancy always kid that I look like one of those old time prisoners, lol. That tote has my name on it!

    P.S. Beautiful blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that umbrella like nobody's business.
    Wonderful collection!

    ReplyDelete